Thursday, August 29, 2019


The Restaurantless Chef


I am married to a Restaurantless Chef. My name is Raquel Vida Roberts. My Husband was fired after helping a restaurant open it's doors. Life up until now was a bit of scrambled egg. Nothing was exactly as it should be. 

My long time friend from High School came over to visit the family yesterday and I have to say, it was a pleasant visit amoung all the plans to create and operate a new Business my Husband has created called, "R&R Operations." 

Today we made our first batch of cookie dough and baked a few cookies to inspire our moving forward toward success in our building of our business. It was quite the inspiration needed to get our wheels turning in the right direction. 

We spent the majority of the day gathering together our recipes and my Husband began the number side of pricing everything out whole we listened to worship music. We are a pretty good team my Husband and I. 

I couldn't have thought that all this happened in order to push us straight into where it was that we were supposed to be. It was like we were pushed right into the deep end just so we could swim, go after our dreams. Life is funny that way, sometimes you just need a shove in the right direction, or push. 



No comments:

Post a Comment